Core Data & Assets
The AIRHART Core Data & Assets feature is part of the platform foundation and includes fundamental data necessary for the operation of an airport.
The feature is a flexible data repository, automatically enhanced with more data types, as modules are added to the platform.
Management of data entities is covered in the Custom Data Management module.
- Defines AIRHART’s common data model
- Data foundation for all core features and AIRHART modules ensuring data consistency and validation
- Centralised updated data supporting all related features and modules in the most optimal way.
- Automatic distribution of data changes to all stakeholders.
- Interfaces for full data exposure with updates available to all third-party components.
- Cost-effective data foundation for modules requiring no adjustments in integration.
- Non-redundant data.
- Flexible update and access rights.