Matching & Enrichment Engine (AODB)
The efficient and reliable operation of an airport depends on having common, comprehensive, and always up to date operational data linked to specific flights.
The Matching & Enrichment Engine – also known as Airport Operational Database (AODB) - gathers, prioritises, and enriches data from different sources — providing various stakeholders with the most relevant and reliable data in real-time - ensuring a single source of truth.
- Flexible and automatic matching of messages from multiple sources and combined to a single source of truth
- Flights and other operational data are gathered from a variety of sources, including integrations to legacy systems, and matched and enriched with core operational asset data.
- Process and prioritise data through centralised and fully customisable business rules — bespoke to your operations.
- Verify your business rules before deployment, to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy. Modify your business rules at runtime, with easy management and complete control - independent of IT development resources.
- Flex the database’s architecture to suit your needs — deploy specific data models, input varying source integrations, and set the rules that work for you.
- Adapt the AODB’s schema model, to accommodate data from new input sources and for output to new consumers.
- Built-in flight linking capabilities and a plugin model allows extending the Matching & Enrichment Engine with new capabilities.
- Data is sourced from different sources, aggregated, and prioritised to ensure a single source of truth for all stakeholders.
- Fully customisable to the specific needs of the airport and integration to the Smarter Airports ecosystem.
- Business rules can easily be modified to adapt to a changing environment —independent of IT-development resources.
- Full control of customisations with minimal cost of maintenance.